New Connections & B2B

Need information about your water or sewer service line?

Water Service Laterals: If you need information on the water service lateral pipe connected from the water main in the street up to the curb box in front of your property, please email us at

Please note – neither LCA nor the City of Allentown has developer plans or “as-built” documentation with information regarding the customer’s private-side water pipes, which is the portion from the curb box into your dwelling. For information on the private portion, please contact a licensed plumber or master plumber of your choice.

Sewer Service Laterals: For City of Allentown properties, you may request sewer lateral pipe information by emailing us at We will provide a map with the approximate location of this privately owned pipe.