Hardship Grant Program – Applications Now Open
If you need help paying your LCA bill and meet program eligibility requirements, you can apply for a grant, up to a maximum amount of $300.
- Account Status: Account must have water service turned off or be in threat of service termination and have a balance of at least $200.00.
- Sincere Effort of Payment: The account must have had payments over the past two months totaling $100.00
- Household Income: Total gross household income must be at or below 200% of the 2021 Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
Download and print the program flyer with details: click here.
To be considered for this program you must apply. You can submit an application online through our partner Dollar Energy Fund using the MyApp form.
Learn more about Dollar Energy Fund.
Need help applying? Visit any of our Community Partner Organizations, listed below, to review eligibility and complete an application:
- Casa Guadalupe – Walk-ins welcome from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Catholic Charities – Allentown Diocese –
*Appointment is required.
Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP)
Lehigh County has funding available to provide families and individuals financial assistance for rent including: rent, rental arrears, utilities, and home energy costs incurred due, directly, or indirectly, to COVID-19. To find out if you qualify for ERAP funding, or for an appointment to help with the application process, contact:
Catholic Charities – Lehigh/Northampton County Offices (610) 541-2191
Applications may be mailed to: Catholic Charities, 900 S. Woodward Ave., Allentown PA, 18103 | ATTN: ERAP
Other Support for Lehigh County Residents
Click here to learn about other support available to County residents.
Need to make a payment?
There are updated ways to pay your LCA bill, including paying cash at any Walmart store location. Learn more about the Ways to Pay Your Bill.