LCA provides Consumer Confidence Reports each year, also known as water quality reports, to help our customers learn about the water provided to their property. The reports provide basic information about sources of water, treatment, hardness, fluoride information, and more.
To find your water quality report, use our interactive map to search by address, then click on the parcel, OR simply click on a geographic area. Our water service areas are indicated by the blue shapes on the map.
For more help on how to use this tool, see the instructions below the map.
How to use this map:
- Type a complete address or street name and city in the search field located on the top left corner of the map. You can also search using only a city or town name. Below the search field will be a list of addresses. Click on the address or location you want to view.
*Note – You can also click on any geographic area of the map to view information.
- Once you find the property or location of interest on the map, click on the location to view a pop-up with quick facts, which includes the name of the water system serving the location.
- A link to the complete water quality report for the system is provided at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Once you open the full report by clicking the link, download or print as needed.
- Use the plus (+) or minus (-) symbols to zoom in or out on the map.
- Use the home icon to return to start.
If your water service is not provided by LCA, you can still view our map, but the information provided here is specific to the properties we serve.
If you have questions on any of our water quality reports or need assistance, feel free to contact us.